Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a pumpkin spice latte lip balm recipe. This uses coffee infused oil for a natural coffee flavor. This is moisturizing with almond oil and shea butter. The beeswax seals in the oils and butters and forms a protective barrier. This is the perfect scent for fall and you can enjoy a pumpkin spice latte with no calories! This is a unique and fun flavor for a lip balm, and it makes a great gift."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder