Pumpkin Spice Body Butter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Pumpkin spice body butter is a delicious way to pamper and moisturize your skin while enjoying your favorite scent. Make this DIY today. I love making my own personal care products to pamper myself. If you’re looking for a thick winter body butter recipe, this is it. Winter dries out my skin so much. And, it seems like no matter how much hand lotion I use, it just doesn’t help. This makes a wonderful gift idea for anyone on your list this year. You can put it in a pretty glass jar and tie it with a ribbon to dress it up Then, just add a candle and a pair of slippers and they are set for a pampering evening."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Facial Serum
- How to Make Soap Leaves with Essential Oils
- Oatmeal Cream Pie Soap Cupcakes
- Shower Loofah Free Crochet Pattern
- Makeup Storage Containers
- Too Cute Heart Nail Art
- Luxurious DIY Vanilla Cinnamon Body Butter
- Holiday Hair Curling Tutorial
- Tri-Color Homemade Lip Balm
- 24 Natural Home Remedies
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Coffee Table Upcycle