Pumpkin Oatmeal Face Mask Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make the perfect DIY face mask for fall. With just a few ingredients, you can craft a Pumpkin Oatmeal Face Mask Recipe for you and your friends this autumn. Nourish your skin with the soothing elements of oatmeal and vitamins from pumpkin. In the season of pumpkin, you still need to be able to pamper yourself. Fall winds can dry out your skin. Moisture your skin and more with this pumpkin beauty recipe. Craft this homemade face mask this autumn!
From the blogger: "This face mask has just three ingredients that all work to moisturize and brighten your skin. Pumpkin is full of vitamins an minerals to nourish your skin. It also has fruit enzymes to naturally exfoliate your skin for softer, smoother skin. The oatmeal works to soothe your skin and gently exfoliate. It also has an oil in it to moisturize your skin. Use this mask about once a week for brighter, smoother skin. Leftovers can't be saved, but it also makes a great mask for your hands or feet."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- Peppermint Lip Balm Recipe
- Natural Makeup Remover Wipes
- How To Make A Hydrosol From Essential Oils
- Pumpkin Spice Bath Bombs
- Orange Bath Bombs
- Tamanu Oil DIY Facial Cleanser
- Pumpkin Oatmeal Face Mask Recipe
- Kid Friendly Hand Sanitizer With Essential Oils
- DIY Glitter Face Mask
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Soap
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween