Pumpkin Oatmeal Face Mask Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make the perfect DIY face mask for fall. With just a few ingredients, you can craft a Pumpkin Oatmeal Face Mask Recipe for you and your friends this autumn. Nourish your skin with the soothing elements of oatmeal and vitamins from pumpkin. In the season of pumpkin, you still need to be able to pamper yourself. Fall winds can dry out your skin. Moisture your skin and more with this pumpkin beauty recipe. Craft this homemade face mask this autumn!
From the blogger: "This face mask has just three ingredients that all work to moisturize and brighten your skin. Pumpkin is full of vitamins an minerals to nourish your skin. It also has fruit enzymes to naturally exfoliate your skin for softer, smoother skin. The oatmeal works to soothe your skin and gently exfoliate. It also has an oil in it to moisturize your skin. Use this mask about once a week for brighter, smoother skin. Leftovers can't be saved, but it also makes a great mask for your hands or feet."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Facial Serum
- How to Make Soap Leaves with Essential Oils
- Oatmeal Cream Pie Soap Cupcakes
- Shower Loofah Free Crochet Pattern
- Makeup Storage Containers
- Too Cute Heart Nail Art
- Luxurious DIY Vanilla Cinnamon Body Butter
- Holiday Hair Curling Tutorial
- Tri-Color Homemade Lip Balm
- 24 Natural Home Remedies
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Adorable Hot Pads In 5 Minutes
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament