Pumpkin Oatmeal Face Mask Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Make the perfect DIY face mask for fall. With just a few ingredients, you can craft a Pumpkin Oatmeal Face Mask Recipe for you and your friends this autumn. Nourish your skin with the soothing elements of oatmeal and vitamins from pumpkin. In the season of pumpkin, you still need to be able to pamper yourself. Fall winds can dry out your skin. Moisture your skin and more with this pumpkin beauty recipe. Craft this homemade face mask this autumn!
From the blogger: "This face mask has just three ingredients that all work to moisturize and brighten your skin. Pumpkin is full of vitamins an minerals to nourish your skin. It also has fruit enzymes to naturally exfoliate your skin for softer, smoother skin. The oatmeal works to soothe your skin and gently exfoliate. It also has an oil in it to moisturize your skin. Use this mask about once a week for brighter, smoother skin. Leftovers can't be saved, but it also makes a great mask for your hands or feet."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
- Chic Short Wavy Hair Tutorial
- 3 Quick DIY Short Hairstyles
- Everyday Flat Iron Curls Hair Tutorial
- Classic Vintage French Twist Updo
- How to Make Bombshell Waves
- Everyday Half Braided Hairstyle
- Effortlessly Cute Braided Bangs Tutorial
- How to Cut Your Split Ends Like a Pro
- Messy Fishtail Braid
- 26 Quick, Easy and Stylish DIY Hair Tutorials
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Coconut and Avocado Face Mask
- Whipped Green Tea and Coconut Oil Moisturizer
- Outdoor Sun Loungers
- Testors Craft Acrylic Paint
- Easy DIY Shiplap Walls
- Hanging Felt Succulent Garden
- Outdoor built-in bench
- Farmhouse Etagere Bookcase
- DIY Suede Shift Dress
- DIY Knife Pleated Dress