We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Do you want an all-natural lip balm that protects and heals your lips, while also smelling delicious? Try this Peppermint Lip Balm recipe. This DIY lip balm has essential oils and other natural ingredients that work to moisturize and heal your skin. Best of all, it's all held together in the fresh smell of peppermint. In addition to being all natural and smelling of peppermint, this lip balm recipe is easy to make. It doesn't get much better than this. Try this natural beauty recipe today and protect your lips this winter.
From the blogger: "This natural lip balm recipe has peppermint essential oil to heal and protect irritated lips. I keep several of these around my house so I always have some to use."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
- 1.5 tablespoons beeswax
- 1 tablespoon organic coconut oil
- 1 tablespoon shea butter
- 2 tablespoons sweet almond oil
- 20 drops peppermint essential oil
- lip balm tubes
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths