Parsley Infused Hot Oil Treatment
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "If your hair is dry, dull, or damaged, this hot oil treatment can help. It's made with a parsley infused oil that can help restore your hair. Although this recipe takes two weeks to make, your actual time will be under an hour. After you set up the infusion, you just need to shake it daily. After two weeks, strain out the herbs. You can use this infused oil by itself as a hot oil treatment, or you can use the oil in other DIY bath and body recipes."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteLonger than a weekend
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths