This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Orange Clove Melt And Pour Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a layered orange and clove soap recipe. This is a melt and pour soap recipe, so it's great for beginners and makes a nice gift idea. It has a layer of soap with cloves and a layer on top with sweet orange and orange peel. I also have several tips for layering melt and pour soap so it doesn't fall apart when you unmold it. This is a good bar soap for the shower or use it for a hand soap."
Read NextUnicorn Snot Glitter Gel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Add some style and flair to your garden when you build this Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis! The design is inspired by the aesthetics… Continue reading: "Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis"
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Winter Diy Body Scrub With Himalayan Sea Salt And Dead Sea Salt
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Makeup Storage Containers
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- How To Make Unicorn Bath Bombs
- Eucalyptus and Mint Soothing DIY Bath Melts
- Ways to Use Essential Oils
- How to Make a Heating Pad
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn