Oatmeal Cream Pie Soap Cupcakes
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"These adorable oatmeal cream pie soap cupcakes are easy to make with a special soap mold and melt and pour soap. Add oatmeal and cinnamon to gently exfoliate. This makes a fun and cute soap for the bath or to use as a hand soap. The special mold makes it so easy to make a cute cupcake soap without piping whipping soap on top. It uses vanilla essential oil for the scent, so there are no artificial fragrances."
- melt and pour soap
- vanilla essential oil
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Southwestern Taco Pasta Recipe