Natural Solid Perfume Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a natural solid perfume recipe. This is an easy recipe that's perfect for beginners. I only used two ingredients plus essential oils. This adds a light scent that you can reapply throughout the day. I also have some tips for applying it and using a fixative so it lasts longer. This recipe uses beeswax, but I have some vegan alternatives and how to adapt the recipe to use them to make a solid perfume."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Adorable DIY Makeup Caddy
- Shower Loofah Free Crochet Pattern
- Cleansing Tooth Powder Recipe
- DIY Witch Hazel & Lemon Skin Toner
- DIY Citrus Sea Salt Foot Scrub
- Crochet Shower Pouf
- Orange and Honey DIY Lotion Bar Recipe
- French Clay Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Valentine's Day Massage Melts
- DIY Sugar Cookie Bath Bomb
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dining Chair Makeover
- Chocolate And Peppermint All Natural Lip Balm Diy
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- How To Frost Cupcakes
- Heart Shaped Valentines Planter