Natural Body Wash
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This simple mixture will give you a natural alternative and a quick way to make your own body wash. This mixture uses castile soap as its base, but in addition includes the helpful ingredients of glycerin, raw honey, and oil for extra nourishing skin care. This mixture also gives you an alternative to the artificial fragrances in many other body washes, and instead let's you make your own combinations using different scented castile soaps or essential oils."
Primary TechniqueGreen Crafting
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Facial Serum
- How to Make Soap Leaves with Essential Oils
- Oatmeal Cream Pie Soap Cupcakes
- Shower Loofah Free Crochet Pattern
- Makeup Storage Containers
- Too Cute Heart Nail Art
- Luxurious DIY Vanilla Cinnamon Body Butter
- Holiday Hair Curling Tutorial
- Tri-Color Homemade Lip Balm
- 24 Natural Home Remedies
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Adorable Hot Pads In 5 Minutes
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament