Mocha Mint Solid Sugar Scrub Bars
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Exfoliate and cleanse at the same time with these mocha mint solid sugar scrub bars. These are made with sugar and melt and pour soap. I make them in cute doughnut shapes and drizzled an icing made of melted soap on top. I used a natural fragrance oil blend with chocolate and peppermint for the scent. These are cute soaps and work well to exfoliate dead skin cells for brighter looking skin. Use on your body or feet for softer skin."
- melt and pour soap
- sweet almond oil
- Mocha Mint natural fragrance oil
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Southwestern Taco Pasta Recipe