Liquid Hand Soap From Bar Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make a gallon of moisturizing liquid hand soap from your favorite four ounce bar of soap. This is an easy recipe that stretches the bar soap into several bottles of liquid hand soap. You can also use the liquid soap as a body wash. Use a scented bar of soap or add essential oils for aromatherapy and scent. For best results, use Dove, castille soap, or a bar of handmade cold process soap. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Pumpkin Mocha Latte Bath Bombs
- Canning Ring Wreath
- Pumpkin Spice Latte Lip Balm Recipe
- Charlie's Layered Mexican Casserole With A Salsa-licious Twist
- How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
- Diy Personalized Map Pinboard
- Natural Body Wash
- Mod Podge Christmas Plates
- Mini Candy Christmas Trees
- Halloween Eyeball Lantern