Liquid Hand Soap From Bar Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make a gallon of moisturizing liquid hand soap from your favorite four ounce bar of soap. This is an easy recipe that stretches the bar soap into several bottles of liquid hand soap. You can also use the liquid soap as a body wash. Use a scented bar of soap or add essential oils for aromatherapy and scent. For best results, use Dove, castille soap, or a bar of handmade cold process soap. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Revamp your kitchen and give yourself some extra space for goodies with this Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage tutorial. Adding a few… Continue reading: "Rolling Pantry DIY Kitchen Storage"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern