This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Liquid Hand Soap From Bar Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make a gallon of moisturizing liquid hand soap from your favorite four ounce bar of soap. This is an easy recipe that stretches the bar soap into several bottles of liquid hand soap. You can also use the liquid soap as a body wash. Use a scented bar of soap or add essential oils for aromatherapy and scent. For best results, use Dove, castille soap, or a bar of handmade cold process soap. "
Read NextAdorable DIY Makeup Caddy
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn