Liquid Hand Soap From Bar Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make a gallon of moisturizing liquid hand soap from your favorite four ounce bar of soap. This is an easy recipe that stretches the bar soap into several bottles of liquid hand soap. You can also use the liquid soap as a body wash. Use a scented bar of soap or add essential oils for aromatherapy and scent. For best results, use Dove, castille soap, or a bar of handmade cold process soap. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch