Liquid Hand Soap From Bar Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make a gallon of moisturizing liquid hand soap from your favorite four ounce bar of soap. This is an easy recipe that stretches the bar soap into several bottles of liquid hand soap. You can also use the liquid soap as a body wash. Use a scented bar of soap or add essential oils for aromatherapy and scent. For best results, use Dove, castille soap, or a bar of handmade cold process soap. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Finding your plants a perfect and pretty home can be expensive, but not with these Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots. Find any cheap… Continue reading: "Painted DIY Colorful Flower Pots"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Halloween Cold Process Soap
- Exfoliating Whipped Soap
- Peppermint Pedicure Bath Bomb Recipe
- How To Make Easy Homemade Barbecue Sauce In A Pinch
- How To Style An Upcycled Hutch
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Lacy Crochet Doily Tablemat
- Real Miniature Toilet Rolls And Storage
- Refinishing Wood Furniture Diy + Learn From Our Mistakes
- Kitchen Hacks: 12-ingredient Dry Rub For Ribs