Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a lilac infused toner recipe. This has lilac infused witch hazel, apple cider vinegar, and essential oils. I used frankincense and tea tree essential oils to kill germs and promote skin healing. The apple cider vinegar restores the skin's pH balance. Witch hazel helps unclog pores and remove dirt and debris. It's gentle and helps remove redness. It's a natural astringent that helps close pores so they appear smaller. Lilacs are naturally antifungal and antibacterial."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Lilac Infused Toner For Acne Prone Skin
- Diy Tiki Torch Fuel For Mosquitoes
- Slipcovered Lampshade
- How To Make A Popcorn Crochet Flower
- Toilet Paper Tube Mermaid Craft For Kids
- Fun Printable Camping Bingo For Kids
- Dishwasher Cycle Not Working? Try This Before Calling A Repairman.
- Fun Solution For The Vertically Challenge
- Show Love & Support For Those Big Beautiful Blooms In Your Garden
- Diy Doggie Toothpaste