Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a lemon mojito homemade body scrub for glowing skin. This easy summer sugar scrub has lemon essential oil and peppermint essential oil for a fun and refreshing scent. The sugar exfoliates the skin to remove dead skin cells. Fractionated coconut oil and safflower oil nourish the skin and moisturizes. Safflower oil is high in vitamin E, an antioxidant that can neutralize free radicals to reduce the signs of aging. This is an easy scrub to make at home, and it smells amazing."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Have a shabby old bookcase lying around? Learn how to refurbish it with this tutorial for a Bookcase Turned Into Coffee Station.… Continue reading: "Bookcase Turned Into a Coffee Station"
- Green Tea Infused DIY Sunscreen
- DIY Anti-Aging Face Mask with Avocado
- DIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
- How To Make Unicorn Bath Bombs
- Diy Hot Flash Cooling Spray
- Best Diy Coffee Scrub For Cellulite, Stretch Marks & Anti-aging Skin Care
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Berry Banana Soap Recipe For Smoothie Lovers
- Diy Hair Lightening Spray
- Diy Calendula Face Oil
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli
- Wax Preserved Leaves