Lemon Lavender Bath Salts
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This lemon lavender bath salt recipe makes a great last minute gift idea. It's easy to make and inexpensive. It would make a perfect teacher gift or gift for friends. You can make several of them in about an hour. I packaged it in a cute mason jar clear ornament, so it's ready for gifting. This uses both lemon and lavender essential oils and dried peels and flowers, but you can change the essential oils with the easy directions in the post."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Southwestern Taco Pasta Recipe