Lemon Lavender Bath Salts
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This lemon lavender bath salt recipe makes a great last minute gift idea. It's easy to make and inexpensive. It would make a perfect teacher gift or gift for friends. You can make several of them in about an hour. I packaged it in a cute mason jar clear ornament, so it's ready for gifting. This uses both lemon and lavender essential oils and dried peels and flowers, but you can change the essential oils with the easy directions in the post."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Sometimes the smallest DIY projects can make your life so much easier. This Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket will make dishwashing… Continue reading: "Life-Changing Kitchen Hanging Basket "
- How to Cut Your Own Bangs Tutorial
- Natural Ways to Thicken Hair
- Diy Hand Sanitizer Spray Recipe
- DIY Gingerbread Body Butter Recipe
- Lemon Lavender Bath Salts
- How to: Everyday Smokey Eye (Steps with Photos!)
- Homemade Facial Cream with Basil
- 10 DIY Beauty Recipes for Summer
- Diy Hand Sanitizer Gift
- Liquid Hand Soap From Bar Soap
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Create Recycled Container Herb Garden
- Messy Bun Bunny Applique Crochet Ribbed Hat
- How to Cut Layers in Hair
- Tips for Cutting Bangs at Home
- Pocket Tote Bag Pattern
- Cereal Box Organizer
- Crochet Yarn Lei
- Recycled Toilet Paper Roll Rocket Craft
- How To Make A Ribbon Lei
- Easy Magic Pillowcase