Lemon Lavender Bath Salts
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"This lemon lavender bath salt recipe makes a great last minute gift idea. It's easy to make and inexpensive. It would make a perfect teacher gift or gift for friends. You can make several of them in about an hour. I packaged it in a cute mason jar clear ornament, so it's ready for gifting. This uses both lemon and lavender essential oils and dried peels and flowers, but you can change the essential oils with the easy directions in the post."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
There is something so classic about a spotless white pitcher, but the price tag can be a real turn off. This Thrift Store Pitchers… Continue reading: "Thrift Store Pitchers Makeover"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Kool Aid Dyed Yarn Plant Pot
- Easy Air Fryer Mozzarella Sticks
- Easy Diy Decorated Clothespins
- Diy Bookmark
- Japanese Tie Dye Shibori Napkins
- Free Pillow Sham Pattern
- Scrunchies Made From Old Shirts
- Diy Scrunchie Holder
- Free Outer Space Coloring Pages And Activity Sheet
- Girl Scout Cookie Copy Cat Recipes