Lavender Milk Bath Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a lavender milk bath recipe. This is a great recipe for dry skin because the milk powder is nourishing and moisturizing for your skin. You can also use coconut milk powder for a vegan or dairy free recipe. It has real lavender buds to soothe your skin, and the scent is relaxing. I made mine in test tubes for a cute presentation, but you can also use a jar. These make great gifts."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Adorable DIY Makeup Caddy
- Shower Loofah Free Crochet Pattern
- Cleansing Tooth Powder Recipe
- DIY Witch Hazel & Lemon Skin Toner
- DIY Citrus Sea Salt Foot Scrub
- Crochet Shower Pouf
- Orange and Honey DIY Lotion Bar Recipe
- French Clay Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Valentine's Day Massage Melts
- DIY Sugar Cookie Bath Bomb
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Dining Chair Makeover
- Chocolate And Peppermint All Natural Lip Balm Diy
- Yarn Wrapped Hearts
- The Ice Diamond Headband
- Printable Valentine’s Day Word Search
- Printable Cupcake Toppers
- Rustic Crochet Jute Bag How To Crochet With Jute Twine Cord
- Diy Wheelchair Horse Costume
- How To Frost Cupcakes
- Heart Shaped Valentines Planter