Lavender DIY Bath Salts
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Have you ever gone to the mall and stepped into one of those bath and body stores? They’re hard to resist. It can be fun to go through and test out all those bath and body products. But here’s the thing… most of them are full of toxic chemicals. Look at the ingredients list and and you’ll find a laundry list of ingredients you likely can’t even pronounce. Ditch those chemicals and make your own DIY Lavender Bath Salts instead. It’s so easy – it takes just a few simple ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen or pantry."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box