Lavender DIY Bath Salts
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Have you ever gone to the mall and stepped into one of those bath and body stores? They’re hard to resist. It can be fun to go through and test out all those bath and body products. But here’s the thing… most of them are full of toxic chemicals. Look at the ingredients list and and you’ll find a laundry list of ingredients you likely can’t even pronounce. Ditch those chemicals and make your own DIY Lavender Bath Salts instead. It’s so easy – it takes just a few simple ingredients you probably already have in your kitchen or pantry."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed