This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How to Make Soap Leaves with Essential Oils
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make these single-use soaps so you always have soap with you. I make these soaps because I have eczema on my hand, so I can't use soaps when I'm out in public because they irritate my eczema. Liquid soaps can spill and bar soaps get slimy and can leak, so I make these little soaps to take with me. The are easy to make with melt-and-pour soap, essential oils, and silk leaves. You can also use silk flower petals to make these using the same instructions."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Clear melt-and-pour soap
- Essential oils
- Silk fall leaves
Read NextUnicorn Snot Glitter Gel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Add some style and flair to your garden when you build this Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis! The design is inspired by the aesthetics… Continue reading: "Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis"
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Winter Diy Body Scrub With Himalayan Sea Salt And Dead Sea Salt
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Makeup Storage Containers
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- How To Make Unicorn Bath Bombs
- Eucalyptus and Mint Soothing DIY Bath Melts
- Ways to Use Essential Oils
- How to Make a Heating Pad
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn