How to Make Soap Leaves with Essential Oils
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Make these single-use soaps so you always have soap with you. I make these soaps because I have eczema on my hand, so I can't use soaps when I'm out in public because they irritate my eczema. Liquid soaps can spill and bar soaps get slimy and can leak, so I make these little soaps to take with me. The are easy to make with melt-and-pour soap, essential oils, and silk leaves. You can also use silk flower petals to make these using the same instructions."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Project TypeMake a Project
- Clear melt-and-pour soap
- Essential oils
- Silk fall leaves
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths