This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make Soap With Wine
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"You have to try these wine soap recipes. Do you need a creative way to use up leftover wine that's sat too long or simply wasn't to your liking? Learn how to make soap with wine! This post covers two ways to use wine to make homemade soap. The first is a cold process soap that replaces the water with wine in the recipe. The second wine soap recipe teaches you how to rebatch soap, also referred to as hand-milling, to make a second DIY soap."
Read NextNatural Ways to Thicken Hair
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover