This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
How To Make Massage Oil Candles
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Ever wondered how to make massage oil candles at home. This easy, massage candle recipe works as a 3-in one product to scent the air, massage skin or work as a homemade body lotion. Scented in frosted cranberry fragrance, it's perfect for homemade holiday gifts. Don't feel boxed in by this single scent choice, however. This post not only tells you how to recreate these DIY candles, but it also instructs you on how to make substitutions for fragrances or essential oils. You'll also find answers to common questions so you can easily customize your own candles."
Read NextNatural Ways to Thicken Hair
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover