How To Make Hydrosol From Fresh Or Dried Herbs
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make a hydrosol or floral water from fresh or dried herbs. Hydrosols can be used alone as a toner or in place of water in DIY beauty recipes. This is an easy DIY that can save you a lot of money. You don't need any special equipment, and you can make it on the stove top! I paid less than $3 for the herbs and got 4 cups of hydrosol that would have been $70!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Facial Serum
- How to Make Soap Leaves with Essential Oils
- Oatmeal Cream Pie Soap Cupcakes
- Shower Loofah Free Crochet Pattern
- Makeup Storage Containers
- Too Cute Heart Nail Art
- Luxurious DIY Vanilla Cinnamon Body Butter
- Holiday Hair Curling Tutorial
- Tri-Color Homemade Lip Balm
- 24 Natural Home Remedies
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Adorable Hot Pads In 5 Minutes
- 3d Wood Snowman
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament