How To Make Glitter Bath Bombs
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make glitter bath bombs. These are a lot of fun to make and to use. Use body safe glitter or biodegradable glitter to make these. I colored them with mica, which also has a little bit of shimmer. I used a fun essential oil blend that smells like Fruit Loops. I made these with coconut oil to help them keep their shape and kaolin clay so they dry rock hard. These are great for kids and aduults."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box