How To Make A Pillow Mist Spray
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a pillow mist spray. This has an essential oil blend that promotes better sleep and relaxation. It's easy to make with just two ingredients. You can also use an emulsifier if you want to, but it's optional. It does not have water in it, so it's shelf stable. It uses a blend of essential oils that helps you relax so you can fall asleep easier. Just spray on your pillow before bed and use for aromatherapy."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Flat Iron Cover
- Unicorn Whipped Body Butter
- Ways to Use Essential Oils
- De-Stress Whipped Magnesium Body Butter
- Adorable DIY Makeup Caddy
- DIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Flower Bobby Pins
- 24 Natural Home Remedies
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar