This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"You can't get rid of scars or stretch marks permanently, but you can fade them so they are less noticeable. This easy sugar scrub has ingredients that promote cellular turnover and promote healing so your scars and stretch marks fade. It has brown sugar, which has glycolic acid to remove dead skin cells. Then moringa oil nourishes the skin and helichrysum and lavender essential oils promote skin health. Follow with a salve or cream to fade scars."
Read NextUnicorn Snot Glitter Gel
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Add some style and flair to your garden when you build this Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis! The design is inspired by the aesthetics… Continue reading: "Chic Mid-Century Garden Trellis"
- Unicorn Snot Glitter Gel
- Winter Diy Body Scrub With Himalayan Sea Salt And Dead Sea Salt
- Diy Sinus Relief Shower Steamers
- Peppermint Bath Gems
- Makeup Storage Containers
- Exfoliating Orange Slice Soap
- How To Make Unicorn Bath Bombs
- Eucalyptus and Mint Soothing DIY Bath Melts
- Ways to Use Essential Oils
- How to Make a Heating Pad
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Rustic Boot Rack
- Free Printable Christmas Dice Game For Gift Exchanges
- Christmas Scavenger Hunt Game
- Fun & Festive Reindeer Coloring Pages
- Fun & Festive Santa Coloring Pages
- Cute Paper Cup Santa Craft For Kids
- Fun New Year’s And Christmas Party Crackers Craft
- Little Debbie Christmas Tree Dip
- Diy Rainbow Christmas Tree
- Easy Crochet Blanket Pattern With Variegated Yarn