Homemade Lip Plumper
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"I own several lip glosses that plump your lips while providing gloss and color. Both cost close to $30 a tube which to me is a bit much. Don’t get me wrong, I love lip gloss but for $30 I can buy a pair of shoes instead. When I can, I really prefer to make my own beauty products as long as they work as well as what I can buy at the store. If you’ve seen those stars who have unbelievably full, pouty lips, chances are they’ve have Botox or some sort of lip augmentation. They’re at least using lip plumpers regularly for their photo shoots. Beware which lip plumpers you use, some of them use chemicals to get the irritation that causes plumping. This homemade lip plumper does not."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Flat Iron Cover
- Unicorn Whipped Body Butter
- Ways to Use Essential Oils
- De-Stress Whipped Magnesium Body Butter
- Adorable DIY Makeup Caddy
- DIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Flower Bobby Pins
- 24 Natural Home Remedies
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar