This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Homemade Body Wash (from Bar Soap)
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Running low on body wash? Don't stress out. It's so easy to make Homemade Body Wash from bar soap. All you need is body wash and water ... plus a little patience. This takes about five minutes of hands on time, but it is at least two hours of hands off time. So keep that in mind before starting to make your Homemade Body Wash. It lathers and cleans just like traditional body wash, but for a whole lot cheaper."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextStunning DIY Galaxy Nail Design
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills