Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Homemade bath soaks are one of the ways that I try to relax at the end of the day. It’s not always easy to find time to pamper yourself and escape from whatever worries or responsibilities you have for a few minutes. Using homemade bath soaks lets me turn a regular bath into something a bit more special. By making homemade bath soaks, I can pamper myself while keeping the costs down. I also know that the homemade bath soaks I’m using don’t contain any harmful chemicals or ingredients that are bad for the environment. I originally shared this post in 2013 but wanted to update for my readers who haven’t seen it."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Facial Serum
- How to Make Soap Leaves with Essential Oils
- Oatmeal Cream Pie Soap Cupcakes
- Shower Loofah Free Crochet Pattern
- Makeup Storage Containers
- Too Cute Heart Nail Art
- Luxurious DIY Vanilla Cinnamon Body Butter
- Holiday Hair Curling Tutorial
- Tri-Color Homemade Lip Balm
- 24 Natural Home Remedies
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Holiday Sleigh Decor
- Diy Gift Boxes
- Diy Winter Wreath Idea
- How To Make A Paper Christmas Honeycomb Ball?
- Easy Winter Funfetti Dunkaroo Dip Recipe
- Faux Snow Christmas Ornaments
- Super Simple Diy Christmas Doormat
- Folded Fabric Ornament
- Free Printable Thanksgiving Word Scramble For Kids
- Coffee Table Upcycle