Homemade Bath Soaks With Dried Herbs & Oats
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Homemade bath soaks are one of the ways that I try to relax at the end of the day. It’s not always easy to find time to pamper yourself and escape from whatever worries or responsibilities you have for a few minutes. Using homemade bath soaks lets me turn a regular bath into something a bit more special. By making homemade bath soaks, I can pamper myself while keeping the costs down. I also know that the homemade bath soaks I’m using don’t contain any harmful chemicals or ingredients that are bad for the environment. I originally shared this post in 2013 but wanted to update for my readers who haven’t seen it."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Coffee Soap And Coffee Scrub Diy
- Printable Halloween Word Scramble
- Thanksgiving Craft With Clay Pots
- Crochet Triangle Corner Basket
- Printable Fall Mazes
- Printable I Spy Jack-o-lantern
- 3 Ingredient Monster Air Fryer Halloween Donuts
- Printable Fall Word Scramble
- Halloween Paper Bags
- Apple Pie Melt And Pour Soap Recipe