Herbal Bath Bomb With Chamomile And Hibiscus
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Check out this easy herbal bath bomb that’s made with chamomile and hibiscus! There’s just something so relaxing about taking a long bath with your favorite herbal beauty products. Lately, I’ve been on a bath bomb kick. There’s no better way to unwind! So, what’s the point of bath bombs? Basically, bath bombs are hard-packed balls that contain different ingredients that are good for your skin or help soothe tired bodies. Rather than measure out and add each ingredient to your tub, you simply toss in a bath bomb as you fill the tub up with water."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Halloween Word Scramble For Kids
- Spooktacular Floating Ghost Breath
- Crochet Witch Hat Mug Rug
- Printable Halloween Gift Tags
- Pinwheel Crochet Swirl Doily
- Printable Thanksgiving Cards
- Kitchen Conversion Chart That Makes Cooking Easier
- Dollar Tree Calendar Magnets With Jenga Blocks, Calendar
- Holiday Socks
- Thanksgiving Invitations