Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Discover how to make dandelion lotion bars with this simple solid lotion bar recipe infused with plant magic. Made with natural ingredients, this homemade body moisturizer is enriched with dandelion oil for its skin benefits. These DIY hard lotion bars are a solid form of homemade lotion. They are easy to use and perfect for travel. This natural body moisturizer recipe is made with moisturizing shea butter, nourishing dandelion oil and beeswax as a skin protectant."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box