Halloween Bath Bombs
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make Halloween bath bombs. This is an easy tutorial that uses candy sprinkles for the Halloween theme. I also layered the bath bombs so they look more interesting. I used a blend of essential oils for the scent, but you can also use a fragrance oil. This is a standard recipe with baking soda and citric acid. I also added arrowroot powder to help prolong the bubbles and Epsom salts. I used coconut oil for moisturizing the skin."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths