Halloween Bath Bombs
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make Halloween bath bombs. This is an easy tutorial that uses candy sprinkles for the Halloween theme. I also layered the bath bombs so they look more interesting. I used a blend of essential oils for the scent, but you can also use a fragrance oil. This is a standard recipe with baking soda and citric acid. I also added arrowroot powder to help prolong the bubbles and Epsom salts. I used coconut oil for moisturizing the skin."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat
- Hard Dandelion Lotion Bars
- Plush Crochet Tablet Cover
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- Knitting Machine Reversible Hat
- Handmade Cat Hammock In 30 Minutes
- Dog Leash Holder