Glow In The Dark Bath Bombs
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a glow in the dark bath bomb. This uses a body safe glow in the dark glitter and glow in the dark mica. It charges in the light and glows in the dark. This is a really fun DIY to make for kids. I used a kid safe (10 and older) essential oil blend called Happy Joy. It's light and fun and smells great. Kids can even help make the bath bombs with adult supervision."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Gorgeously transform your dining room with this French Cottage DIY Dining Table Makeover. Incorporating simple and classic dining… Continue reading: "French Cottage DIY Dining Table Makeover"
- Diy Hot Flash Cooling Spray
- DIY Anti-Aging Face Mask with Avocado
- 7 Easy Hair Mask Recipes
- 7 Easy Wet Hairstyles
- Berry Banana Soap Recipe For Smoothie Lovers
- Relaxing Pillow Spray Recipe
- Best Diy Coffee Scrub For Cellulite, Stretch Marks & Anti-aging Skin Care
- Poison Ivy Relief Gel Recipe
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Desk Organizer Caddy
- Blueberry Air Fryer Bagels
- DIY Mini Dog Bed
- Beautiful Butterfly DIY Pet Costume
- Simple DIY Indoor Cat Garden
- DIY Macrame Keychain
- Macrame for Beginners: Our Ultimate Guide
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- 5 Step DIY Dog Pool
- Sheila Loosevelt - Editorial Intern