Glitter Snowflake Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make an easy glitter snowflake soap. This fun soap is so easy to make with melt and pour soap. It's the perfect recipe for beginners. I used sweet orange essential oil. It's a kid safe oil, so this makes a great soap for kids over 6 months old. It was inspired by Frozen 2 because my daughter and I love that movie. Older kids can even help make this cute soap with some help from an adult."
- melt and pour soap
- sweet orange essential oil
- argan oil
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Turkey Turnovers With Cranberry Sauce
- Turkey Stuffed Cranberry Sliders
- Coca-cola® Cake Mix Cookies
- Reese’s Peanut Butter Cup Fudge
- Basketball Rice Krispie Treats
- Western Omelette Cups Recipe
- Mitered Corners
- Baseball Rice Krispie Treats
- Paper Firecracker Craft
- Southwestern Taco Pasta Recipe