Frozen Aloe Vera Cubes For Sunburn Relief
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make frozen aloe vera cubes for natural sunburn relief. This is a very easy DIY that you can make before you head to the beach or go swimming. When you're done in the sun, take from the freezer and rub on your skin for instant cooling relief. Aloe vera gel promotes skin healing and helps soothe irritated skin. This also includes how to buy a natural aloe and a few recommendations for natural aloe vera gel."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Makeup Storage Containers
- Adorable DIY Makeup Caddy
- DIY Witch Hazel & Lemon Skin Toner
- DIY Beauty Products
- Strawberry Milkshake Moisturizing Bath Bombs
- Shower Loofah Free Crochet Pattern
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- 15 Ways to Use Coconut Oil
- Activated Charcoal Facial Whipped Soap
- Aloe Rose Skin Soother
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat