Food Hacks: How To Make Homemade Soap Using Ripe Produce
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Wondering how long does produce last? Check out these handy tips and tricks for storing fresh fruits and veggies and learn how long your fresh produce will last with proper storage. And, because food waste is still food waste even if it goes in the compost bin, discover how to use overripe fruit and vegetables to make homemade cold process soap as a fun twist when produce becomes too ripe or soft to eat. Lots of fun recipes and ideas plus a free printable for your kitchen."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Let's be honest the space under our beds usually looks more like a hurricane hit it rather than organized and clean. Check out this… Continue reading: "5-Minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage"
- Green Tea Infused DIY Sunscreen
- DIY Anti-Aging Face Mask with Avocado
- DIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
- How To Make Unicorn Bath Bombs
- Diy Hot Flash Cooling Spray
- Best Diy Coffee Scrub For Cellulite, Stretch Marks & Anti-aging Skin Care
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Berry Banana Soap Recipe For Smoothie Lovers
- Diy Hair Lightening Spray
- Diy Calendula Face Oil
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli
- Wax Preserved Leaves