Foaming DIY Hand Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Forget those conventional hand soaps in stores. You can make your own DIY Foaming Hand Soap for way less money and with just a few simple ingredients. This recipe includes coconut oil-based liquid castile soap and pure, therapeutic-grade essential oils. The end-result is a cheaper alternative to natural store-bought brands that cleans naturally and smells amazing. Plus, you can change up the essential oils in this recipe to customize your scent and even create blends for seasons."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed