This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Exfoliating Bath Bomb Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make an exfoliating bath bomb recipe. This DIY recipe has kaolin clay and dried lemon peel to cleanse and exfoliate your skin. I also used an essential oil blend to promote skin health. The kaolin clay also helps make these bath bombs rock hard so they don't fall apart. I like to use them in the summer after gardening or being in the pool, but you can use them any time of the year."
Read NextNatural Ways to Thicken Hair
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Spooky Season Wall Art
- How To Add An Image To A Candle – Easy Tutorial
- Pintable Halloween Wall Art
- Easy Instant Pot Crack Chicken
- Homemade Pumpkin Spice Latte Recipe
- Turkey Charcuterie Board For Thanksgiving
- Paper Plate Spider
- Pipe Cleaner Spider
- Homemade Sugar Scrub For Stretch Marks And Scars
- Sentimental Credenza Makeover