This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
- see all comments
"Adding a scent would be perfect. Customize to the holiday or whatever. Yay."
"I use these baskets for Spring seedlings. Will remember this next time.Barbara Quinn"
Easy Diy Soap With Dried Flowers
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Click here to view your Ideas.
"This easy do-it-yourself soap with dried flowers is perfect as a gift, for personal use or you can even sell it! The ingredients are also inexpensive and are easily available at your local craft store. Make this in batch to keep or give as a present to your family or friends. WHY MAKE YOUR OWN SOAP WITH DRIED FLOWERS? Instead of buying and spending a lot of money, you can easily make this diy soap! It’s easy and you can choose what flowers to use. Aside from choosing what flowers, you can even experiment with scent and add your favorite fragrance/essential oil."
Primary TechniqueGeneral Crafts
Read NextDIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter
Looking for unique DIY planter ideas? Try out this Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter. This DIY hanging flower basket… Continue reading: "Country Cottage Colander Hanging Basket Planter"
- DIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
- Dandelion Melt And Pour Soap
- How to Cut Side Bangs Like a Pro
- Makeup Storage Containers
- Rose Milk Bath Tea
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
- DIY Tinted Lip Balm
- Calamine Lotion Soap Recipe (itch Relief Soap)
- DIY Flat Iron Cover
- How To Make Bubbling Bath Bombs
Something worth saving?
- SAVE all your favorite ideas
- ADD personal notes
- QUICKLY reference your ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Ribbed Double Thick Crochet Square Potholder
- Easy Patriotic Sensory Bottles Diy
- Red White And Blue Layered Slush Recipe
- Printable Graduation Word Scramble
- Diy Plant Markers With Mason Jar Lids
- Googly Eyes Bowl
- Easy And Simple Filet Crochet Table Runner
- Twist Wire Headband
- Cream And Honey Whipped Soap Diy
- Copycat Animal Sauce