Diy Unicorn Bath Bomb Cupcakes With Whipped Soap Frosting
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make DIY bath bomb cupcakes with soap frosting! These sparkly unicorn cupcakes are super fun for kids and make the water colorful and foamy. The easy homemade bath bomb recipe is made with natural ingredients and essential oils. Not only do these rainbow unicorn bath bombs look magical, but they create heaps of pastel-colored foam and tint the bathwater purple. The cupcake bath bombs also release a delicious scent. I share three essential oil blends for bath bombs to use to scent your DIY bath bombs."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Flat Iron Cover
- Unicorn Whipped Body Butter
- Ways to Use Essential Oils
- De-Stress Whipped Magnesium Body Butter
- Adorable DIY Makeup Caddy
- DIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Flower Bobby Pins
- 24 Natural Home Remedies
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar