Diy Shower Melts
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Relieve congestion with these simple but effective DIY shower melts! A super easy DIY that’s a total lifesaver for when you are feeling sick, with allergies or just wanting some relief from a stuffy nose. I’m pretty sure I’m not the only one that really hates feeling congested! When you can’t breathe properly even the slightest cold feels like a million times worst! I also really hate going to sleep congested, it takes me years to finally fall asleep and my sleep is interrupted so I wake up even more tired!"
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Gorgeously transform your dining room with this French Cottage DIY Dining Table Makeover. Incorporating simple and classic dining… Continue reading: "French Cottage DIY Dining Table Makeover"
- Diy Hot Flash Cooling Spray
- DIY Anti-Aging Face Mask with Avocado
- 7 Easy Hair Mask Recipes
- 7 Easy Wet Hairstyles
- Berry Banana Soap Recipe For Smoothie Lovers
- Relaxing Pillow Spray Recipe
- Best Diy Coffee Scrub For Cellulite, Stretch Marks & Anti-aging Skin Care
- Poison Ivy Relief Gel Recipe
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy Desk Organizer Caddy
- Blueberry Air Fryer Bagels
- DIY Mini Dog Bed
- Beautiful Butterfly DIY Pet Costume
- Simple DIY Indoor Cat Garden
- DIY Macrame Keychain
- Macrame for Beginners: Our Ultimate Guide
- Instant Pot Cold Start Yogurt Recipe
- 5 Step DIY Dog Pool
- Sheila Loosevelt - Editorial Intern