Diy Hand Sanitizer Spray Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make your own hand sanitizer spray. This spray uses rubbing alcohol or Everclear, aloe vera gel, essential oils, and argan oil to moisturize the skin. When you use 91 or 99 percent rubbing alcohol or Everclear, this has 60 percent alcohol, which is the recommended amount to kill germs. This is a great was to sanitize when you can get to soap and water to wash your hands. Keep one in your car to use while shopping."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
If digging through your kitchen drawers to grab the right utensil is a daily struggle, then you will love these homemade drawer… Continue reading: "Budget Friendly DIY Drawer Organizers"
- Adorable DIY Makeup Caddy
- Simple DIY Body Spray
- Natural Disinfectant for Home
- DIY Microwave Cleaning Tutorial
- How to Cut Your Own Bangs Tutorial
- How to Cut Your Split Ends Like a Pro
- DIY Gingerbread Body Butter Recipe
- Diy Brightening Sheet Mask Recipe
- Easy Hand Sanitizer
- Liquid Hand Soap From Bar Soap