Diy Finishing Powder Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Learn how to make an easy natural finishing powder. This is also called a setting powder. Apply it after your makeup to set your makeup so it lasts longer and gives you a smooth finish. This absorbs excess sweat and oil, so you can also use it under your makeup if you have oily skin. This is a very easy recipe, and you can customize is by making it darker or adding green clay to combat redness."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Makeup Storage Containers
- Adorable DIY Makeup Caddy
- DIY Witch Hazel & Lemon Skin Toner
- DIY Beauty Products
- Strawberry Milkshake Moisturizing Bath Bombs
- Shower Loofah Free Crochet Pattern
- Cold And Flu Shower Steamers
- 15 Ways to Use Coconut Oil
- Activated Charcoal Facial Whipped Soap
- Aloe Rose Skin Soother
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock
- Light Bulb Planter
- Watermelon Slice Sunglass Pouch
- Granny's Scrappy Placemat