Date Night Skin Polisher
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Have you ever been to one of those fancy spas where they do a skin polishing treatment? Nope? Me either. But, I have read about them. Skin polishing is a technique used to gently exfoliate the skin and bring fresh skin cells to the surface. Not removing the outer layer of skin can leave your skin dull and can cause fine wrinkles and blackheads. This skin polishing treatment uses baking soda. Baking soda has very fine micro granules which serve to exfoliate your skin but are much more gentle than the larger granules in scrubs. You only need to use this skin polishing treatment once or twice a month."
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Flat Iron Cover
- Unicorn Whipped Body Butter
- Ways to Use Essential Oils
- De-Stress Whipped Magnesium Body Butter
- Adorable DIY Makeup Caddy
- DIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Flower Bobby Pins
- 24 Natural Home Remedies
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Simple DIY Drawer Organizers
- Diy Reversible Bucket Hat
- How To Make Green Tea Bombs
- Lemon Poppy Seed Cake Recipe
- Ham and Cheese Quiche Cups
- Free Printable DIY Garden Markers
- Easy Mother’s Day Gift: A Motherhood Journal Jar
- Free Camping Coloring Pages And Activity Pages For Kids
- Tie Dye Design Handmade Soap
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar