This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dandelion Melt And Pour Soap
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make an easy melt and pour soap recipe with dandelion infused oil. Dandelions have many benefits for your skin and are high in vitamins and minerals. This also has poppy seeds to exfoliate to improve skin health. It has ylang ylang, lavender, and Roman chamomile to promote skin healing and skin cell regeneration. This cute soap is great for dry skin. Use as a hand soap or for the body. It takes about an hour to make and is ready as soon as it's cool."
Read NextStunning DIY Galaxy Nail Design
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Peach Popsicles
- Printable Beach Color By Number
- Textured Crochet Macrame Basket
- Pink Himalayan Salt Soap Recipe
- Super Easy Crochet Cluster Bunch Blanket
- Easy Slow Cooker Chocolate Chip Keto Cake Recipe
- Learn How To Make A Simple Crochet Scarf
- Fun And Free Printable Summer Reading Bingo Challenge
- Colorful Beach Inspired Dollar Store Diy Coasters
- How To Make Your Own Diy Reusable Swiffer Duster Refills