This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
Dandelion Body Butter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a non greasy body butter with dandelion infused oil. Dandelion oil is said to promote skin health and is great for dry skin. This easy recipe also has cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil, and essential oils. I added copaiba, lavender, and frankincense for skin health. This is a non greasy formula with arrowroot, so it won't leave you feeling greasy or oily after you use it. This makes two containers, so you can give one as a gift or keep both. "
Read NextDIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- DIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
- DIY Flat Iron Cover
- Dandelion Body Butter
- Easy Orange Sugar Scrub Recipe
- How To Make Unicorn Bath Bombs
- Aloe Vera Hair Mask For Hair Growth
- Crossed Over Headband Twists Hair Tutorial
- Headache Balm
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- How to Get Glowing Skin: Korean Skin Care Routine
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Chocolate Waffle Crochet Blanket
- How To Make Yardzee
- Mason Jar Lid Drink Coasters
- Beautiful Diy Textured Vase
- Papercraft Leprechaun Puppet
- How To Dye Easter Eggs
- Eater Egg Paper Craft
- Raised Square Crochet Blanket Motif
- Printable Space Coloring Page
- Patching Sewing