Dandelion Body Butter
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"How to make a non greasy body butter with dandelion infused oil. Dandelion oil is said to promote skin health and is great for dry skin. This easy recipe also has cocoa butter, shea butter, coconut oil, and essential oils. I added copaiba, lavender, and frankincense for skin health. This is a non greasy formula with arrowroot, so it won't leave you feeling greasy or oily after you use it. This makes two containers, so you can give one as a gift or keep both. "
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type
- Adorable DIY Makeup Caddy
- How to Make Foaming Soap
- Coffee DIY Under Eye Mask
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
- Gingerbread Bath Bombs Recipe
- 24 DIY Beauty Ideas to Help You Relax
- DIY Hair Serum Spray with Avocado and Lavender Essential Oils
- DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
- DIY Facial Serum
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How To Eliminate That Musty Smell From Old Furniture!
- Printable Rainy Day Coloring Page
- Christmas Craft For Kids – Rudolph Puppets
- Toaster Repurpose
- Printable I Spy Sweets
- Pumpkin Spice Doily Potholder
- Farmhouse Book Stack Craft
- Printable Fall Coloring Pages
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe