DIY Rescue Skin Salve Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Got dry skin? Nourish it with this DIY Rescue Skin Salve. It helps to moisturize and nourish skin – including face, body, even lips. It’s made with coconut oil to naturally moisturize, beeswax to protect skin and lock in moisture, and essential oils to soothe skin. This salve is great to keep in a purse or backpack to use on the go as it's a balm-like consistency that will keep it's shape even in warmer weather."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths