DIY Rescue Skin Salve Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Got dry skin? Nourish it with this DIY Rescue Skin Salve. It helps to moisturize and nourish skin – including face, body, even lips. It’s made with coconut oil to naturally moisturize, beeswax to protect skin and lock in moisture, and essential oils to soothe skin. This salve is great to keep in a purse or backpack to use on the go as it's a balm-like consistency that will keep it's shape even in warmer weather."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Diy Hot Flash Cooling Spray
- DIY Anti-Aging Face Mask with Avocado
- 7 Easy Wet Hairstyles
- Relaxing Pillow Spray Recipe
- Headache Relief Homemade Heating Pad
- Poison Ivy Relief Gel Recipe
- Wild Rose Bath Bombs
- Berry Banana Soap Recipe For Smoothie Lovers
- Adorable DIY Makeup Caddy
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Juice Box Turkey Craft
- Cheese Stick Turkey
- Easy Air Fryer Pumpkin Hand Pies
- Cozy Square Crochet Plush Pillow
- Ikea Hemnes Drawers Flip
- Diy Wooden Coasters Wedding Favors
- Wine Advent Calendar – How To Make One
- Beer Advent Calendar – How To Make Your Own
- Picot Crochet Flower Lace Pattern
- Decoupage Clock