DIY Foaming Hand Soap Recipe
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "The foaming hand soap pump I have listed there that we’re using actually has a liquid soap line on the bottom so you know exactly how much to add though I added a little less then that. After using the soap for a few weeks when it was time to make the recipe again I knew I needed to add an oil of some kind. I always have organic Castor oil around because I use it in my Body Butter recipe by whipping it up with organic coconut oil."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
- 1 Tablespoon Dr. Bronner’s Castile Liquid Soap
- 1 Tablespoon Organic Castor Oil
- 13.2-Ounce Foam Pump
- 5 drops Lavender oil
- 10 drops Tangerine oil
- 5 drops Thyme oil
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Exfoliating Sugar Scrub Bars With Essential Oils
- How to Grow Black Eyed Susans
- Modern Farmhouse Dining Room Table
- Heart Garland For Valentine's Day (+no Sew Version)
- Unicorn Hot Chocolate Bombs
- Easy Crochet Flower
- Printable Valentine's Day Word Scramble
- Aldi Reusable Shopping Bag
- Printable Sports Word Search
- Easy Valentine’s Day Fox Craft For Kids