DIY Flat Iron Cover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When I was done with my flat iron, I had nowhere to store it. I was always afraid that my kids would accidentally touch it, but I couldn't put it away. I made this easy flat iron cover using just a straight stitch. In about 10 minutes and with $1, I had a new flat iron cover. Now I can slip my iron in the cover, wrap the cord around it, and store it right away."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free recipes, giveaways, exclusive, partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Wüsthof Urban Farmer Utility Knife
- Blue Jean Planter
- Valentine's Day Wreath
- Valentine's Day Pillows
- Kitchen Counter Top Make Over with Floor Paint
- DIY Valentine's Day Pallet Nail Art
- DIY Valentine's Day Decor
- 40 Meals in 4 Hours Slow Cooker Freezer
- Homemade Veiners
- Watermelon Bulky Yarn Baby Hat