DIY Flat Iron Cover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When I was done with my flat iron, I had nowhere to store it. I was always afraid that my kids would accidentally touch it, but I couldn't put it away. I made this easy flat iron cover using just a straight stitch. In about 10 minutes and with $1, I had a new flat iron cover. Now I can slip my iron in the cover, wrap the cord around it, and store it right away."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable I Spy Summer
- How To Make A Double Crochet Rectangle Base In Rounds
- Lily's Floral Rectangle Doily
- Printables For Kids
- Adorable Clay Craft
- Water Games To Play In A Sprinkler
- Blooming Flower Crochet Doily
- Farmhouse Style Coasters Dollar Tree Diy Craft
- Wood Slice Garden Markers
- Make Your Garden Oasis More Vibrant With Painted Rocks