DIY Flat Iron Cover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When I was done with my flat iron, I had nowhere to store it. I was always afraid that my kids would accidentally touch it, but I couldn't put it away. I made this easy flat iron cover using just a straight stitch. In about 10 minutes and with $1, I had a new flat iron cover. Now I can slip my iron in the cover, wrap the cord around it, and store it right away."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
- Makeup Storage Containers
- DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
- 16 Coconut Oil Beauty Recipes
- Natural Ways to Thicken Hair
- Blueberry Oatmeal DIY Doughnut Soaps
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
- How to: Everyday Smokey Eye (Steps with Photos!)
- How to Get Glowing Skin: Korean Skin Care Routine
- Unicorn Bath Powder Recipe
- Cute DIY Zipper Pouch
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to make Lavender Bags
- Small Zipper Pouch
- Organizer Sewing Pattern
- Fabric Editions
- Melt and Pour DIY Unicorn Soap
- Tips for Sewing Faster
- DIY Themed Patio Cooler
- Easy Tips for Sewing Organza
- DIY Harry Potter Prophecy Ball
- DIY Link from Zelda Costume