DIY Flat Iron Cover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When I was done with my flat iron, I had nowhere to store it. I was always afraid that my kids would accidentally touch it, but I couldn't put it away. I made this easy flat iron cover using just a straight stitch. In about 10 minutes and with $1, I had a new flat iron cover. Now I can slip my iron in the cover, wrap the cord around it, and store it right away."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
This DIY planter idea is hands down the more adorable one out there. Just try to resist these Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters! They… Continue reading: "Too Cute DIY Concrete Planters"
- How to Make an Herbal Apple Cider Vinegar Hair Rinse Recipe For Any Hair Type
- Gingerbread Bath Bombs Recipe
- How to Make Foaming Soap
- How to Make Bombshell Waves
- DIY Hair Serum Spray with Avocado and Lavender Essential Oils
- DIY Indulgent Rose Petal Bath Salts
- DIY Sea Salt Spray
- Homemade Body Butter Without Coconut Oil
- DIY Citrus Sea Salt Foot Scrub
- DIY Shimmer Moisturizer
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Long Lasting Play Dough Recipe With Crayons
- Halloween Melted Crayon Pumpkin
- Easy Vertical Succulent Garden From A Wood Pallet
- Charming Free Printable Christmas Banner
- Washi Tape Ornaments
- Dollar Tree Fall Wreath Diy
- Repurposed Santa Treat Box
- Halloween Pencil Case
- Upcycled Dollar Store Pumpkins For Autumn Decor
- Diy Christmas Candy Wrapper