DIY Flat Iron Cover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When I was done with my flat iron, I had nowhere to store it. I was always afraid that my kids would accidentally touch it, but I couldn't put it away. I made this easy flat iron cover using just a straight stitch. In about 10 minutes and with $1, I had a new flat iron cover. Now I can slip my iron in the cover, wrap the cord around it, and store it right away."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Tags / Related Topics
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- How to Clean a Cast Iron Skillet
- DIY Cutting Board for More Counter Space
- How to Organize Your Tool Closet
- How to Style a Low Bun
- How to Style a Head Wrap
- Somewhere Over the Rainbow Printable Art
- Free Coffee Printable Art
- Printable Crafty Dice Game
- How to Squirrel Proof a Bird Feeder
- How to Use a Circular Saw