DIY Flat Iron Cover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When I was done with my flat iron, I had nowhere to store it. I was always afraid that my kids would accidentally touch it, but I couldn't put it away. I made this easy flat iron cover using just a straight stitch. In about 10 minutes and with $1, I had a new flat iron cover. Now I can slip my iron in the cover, wrap the cord around it, and store it right away."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Printable Christmas Coloring Pages
- Upcycle Washboards For Christmas!
- Christmas Cookie Sugar Scrub
- Diy Candy Cane Salt Scrub
- Christmas Wreath Homemade Soap Recipe
- Diy Upcycled Cereal Box Gift Bags
- Reindeer Footprint Holiday Craft
- Easy Handmade Holiday Cards
- How To Make Handmade Cards In Less Than 30 Seconds
- Diy Photo Tile Coaster - Handcrafted Christmas Gift To Last A Lifetime