DIY Flat Iron Cover
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "When I was done with my flat iron, I had nowhere to store it. I was always afraid that my kids would accidentally touch it, but I couldn't put it away. I made this easy flat iron cover using just a straight stitch. In about 10 minutes and with $1, I had a new flat iron cover. Now I can slip my iron in the cover, wrap the cord around it, and store it right away."
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Estimated CostUnder $10
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Love these projects? Get MORE delivered to your Inbox – FREE Click Here!
- DIY Sea Salt Spray
- Sprinkled Doughnut DIY Soap
- Makeup Brushes 101: Types of Brushes for Makeup
- Homemade Toothpaste
- Styling Curly Hair 101: Curly Hair Tips & Tricks
- Chic Short Wavy Hair Tutorial
- 4 Ingredient DIY Sea Salt Spray
- Amazing Benefits of Coconut Oil and 15 Ways to Use It
- 3 Quick DIY Short Hairstyles
- Shower Loofah Free Crochet Pattern
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Clay Cactus DIY Ring Holder
- Kim, Exquisitely Unremarkable
- DIY Pallet Curtain Rods
- Darling Christmas Tree Alternative Decoration
- StarPack Products
- StarPack Products 3-Piece Mini Planter Pots
- Parsley Infused Hot Oil Treatment
- Solid Carrier Oil Stick
- DIY Cat Scratcher and Bed
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe