DIY Facial Toner with Apple Cider Vinegar
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Most store-bought facial toners contain harsh chemicals, such as alcohol and salicylic acid, as well as artificial fragrances that can cause redness, dryness and inflammation of the skin. It's actually really easy to remove make-up, dirt and grime from the skin with simple ingredients you already have in your kitchen, such as apple cider vinegar. ACV (apple cider vinegar) is actually gentle on the skin and can help to restore the natural pH of skin without drying it out. And it's much cheaper too."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Cereal Box Tombstone Diy For Halloween
- Diy Halloween Skull Wreath
- Christmas Pesto Tree Bread
- Ritz Crackers Spiders
- Ghoulish Ghost Dip Cookies
- Rock Painting Flowers For Kids
- Autumn Inspired Mickey Cinnamon Rolls
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths