DIY Facial Toner with Apple Cider Vinegar
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Most store-bought facial toners contain harsh chemicals, such as alcohol and salicylic acid, as well as artificial fragrances that can cause redness, dryness and inflammation of the skin. It's actually really easy to remove make-up, dirt and grime from the skin with simple ingredients you already have in your kitchen, such as apple cider vinegar. ACV (apple cider vinegar) is actually gentle on the skin and can help to restore the natural pH of skin without drying it out. And it's much cheaper too."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box