DIY Facial Toner with Apple Cider Vinegar
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Most store-bought facial toners contain harsh chemicals, such as alcohol and salicylic acid, as well as artificial fragrances that can cause redness, dryness and inflammation of the skin. It's actually really easy to remove make-up, dirt and grime from the skin with simple ingredients you already have in your kitchen, such as apple cider vinegar. ACV (apple cider vinegar) is actually gentle on the skin and can help to restore the natural pH of skin without drying it out. And it's much cheaper too."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
Project of the Day
Let's be honest the space under our beds usually looks more like a hurricane hit it rather than organized and clean. Check out this… Continue reading: "5-Minute IKEA Hack Underbed Storage"
- Green Tea Infused DIY Sunscreen
- DIY Anti-Aging Face Mask with Avocado
- DIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
- How To Make Unicorn Bath Bombs
- Diy Hot Flash Cooling Spray
- Best Diy Coffee Scrub For Cellulite, Stretch Marks & Anti-aging Skin Care
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Berry Banana Soap Recipe For Smoothie Lovers
- Diy Hair Lightening Spray
- Diy Calendula Face Oil
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- DIY Mini Popsicle Journal Card and Photo Stand
- No Sew Fabric Pumpkin
- Decoupage Autumn Pumpkins
- Gorgeous Wine Glass Stems Planters
- Garden Art Diy
- How To Make A Diffuser Bracelet
- How to Grow Arugula
- How to Grow Broccoli
- Wax Preserved Leaves