DIY Facial Oil Moisturizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Ditch the store-bought face cream or lotion and make your own DIY Facial Oil Moisturizer. This moisturizer absorbs quickly into the skin without an oily feel – yet it’s very hydrating and helps to balance skin. It's made with Argan oil and essential oils to help brighten dull skin, improve skin tone and texture, and fight aging skin. It's great for all skin types - even oily or acne-prone skin - and it's so inexpensive to make (perfect if you're on a budget)."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box