DIY Facial Oil Moisturizer
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
From the blogger: "Ditch the store-bought face cream or lotion and make your own DIY Facial Oil Moisturizer. This moisturizer absorbs quickly into the skin without an oily feel – yet it’s very hydrating and helps to balance skin. It's made with Argan oil and essential oils to help brighten dull skin, improve skin tone and texture, and fight aging skin. It's great for all skin types - even oily or acne-prone skin - and it's so inexpensive to make (perfect if you're on a budget)."
Estimated CostUnder $10
Time to CompleteUnder an hour
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"This chalkboard mason jar vase is so easy and perfect for weddings. Trust me when I say you can make this fun vase in minutes." Continue reading: "Quick Chalkboard Mason Jar Vase"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- No Carve Snow White Glitter Pumpkin
- Christmas Decor From Repurposed Game Blocks
- Mini Rustic Christmas Wreaths
- No-fail Easy Cream Of Mushroom Pork Chops
- Hand Painted Rose Soaps
- Easy Homemade Advent Calendar
- Repurposed Pants Made Into An Upcycled Wine Gift Bag
- Free Printable Vegetable Gardening Guide
- 10 Fall Garden Clean Up Tips
- 5 Fall Vegetables To Grow From Seed