DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Make a natural bug repellent solid lotion that isn't greasy. It has natural essential oils to repel bugs, including mosquitoes. If you use kid safe essential oils, you can use this on kids ages 2-10 as well as adults. I like the solid lotion because it's easy to take with you. Put it in a tin and carry it in your purse and put in your bag for on the go. It can melt in high heat, but it's still safe to use."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Project TypeMake a Project
- grapeseed oil
- coconut oil
- shea butter
- arrowroot powder
- essential oils
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
Vintage suitcases are taking the upcycling world by storm. Just look at this Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet to see why! This… Continue reading: "Bathroom Upcycled DIY Medicine Cabinet"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Diy - Maleficent Staff
- Cinnamon Swirl Apple Bread Recipe
- How To Carve Pumpkins For Halloween
- How To Make A Holiday Charcuterie Board
- Thanksgiving Turkey Brownies
- Fall Simmering Potpourri Recipe
- Crochet Sea Pen
- Diamond Blanket Wrap Knitting Pattern
- How To Make A Single Crochet Solid Triangle
- How To Make A Hexagon Paper Box