DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Make a natural bug repellent solid lotion that isn't greasy. It has natural essential oils to repel bugs, including mosquitoes. If you use kid safe essential oils, you can use this on kids ages 2-10 as well as adults. I like the solid lotion because it's easy to take with you. Put it in a tin and carry it in your purse and put in your bag for on the go. It can melt in high heat, but it's still safe to use."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Project TypeMake a Project
- grapeseed oil
- coconut oil
- shea butter
- arrowroot powder
- essential oils
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Decorated Wooden Cross DIY
- Elvis Parsley Flower Pot DIY
- "You Grow Girl" DIY Flower Pot
- XOXO Love Pallet Sign DIY
- DIY Beachy Starfish Decor
- DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
- DIY Summer Sun Coasters
- How to Make a Marbled Metal Planter
- DIY White Christmas Banner
- Farmhouse Fa La La Holiday Decor DIY