DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Make a natural bug repellent solid lotion that isn't greasy. It has natural essential oils to repel bugs, including mosquitoes. If you use kid safe essential oils, you can use this on kids ages 2-10 as well as adults. I like the solid lotion because it's easy to take with you. Put it in a tin and carry it in your purse and put in your bag for on the go. It can melt in high heat, but it's still safe to use."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Project TypeMake a Project
- grapeseed oil
- coconut oil
- shea butter
- arrowroot powder
- essential oils
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Report Inappropriate Comment
Are you sure you would like to report this comment? It will be flagged for our moderators to take action.
Thank you for taking the time to improve the content on our site.
- Green Tea Infused DIY Sunscreen
- DIY Anti-Aging Face Mask with Avocado
- DIY Microwavable Rice Heating Pad
- How To Make Unicorn Bath Bombs
- Diy Hot Flash Cooling Spray
- Best Diy Coffee Scrub For Cellulite, Stretch Marks & Anti-aging Skin Care
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Berry Banana Soap Recipe For Smoothie Lovers
- Diy Hair Lightening Spray
- Diy Calendula Face Oil