This project was submitted by one of our readers, just like you.
DIY Bug Repellent Lotion Bars
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
"Make a natural bug repellent solid lotion that isn't greasy. It has natural essential oils to repel bugs, including mosquitoes. If you use kid safe essential oils, you can use this on kids ages 2-10 as well as adults. I like the solid lotion because it's easy to take with you. Put it in a tin and carry it in your purse and put in your bag for on the go. It can melt in high heat, but it's still safe to use."
Time to CompleteIn an evening
Primary TechniqueBath and Beauty
Project TypeMake a Project
- grapeseed oil
- coconut oil
- shea butter
- arrowroot powder
- essential oils
Read NextDIY Flat Iron Cover
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Project of the Day
"I found an old drawer in a local dumpster and transformed it into some really handy storage for my bathroom. I loved the original old… Continue reading: "Upcycled Old Drawer Bathroom Storage"
- DIY Flat Iron Cover
- 10 DIY Beauty Recipes for Summer
- Blueberry Lemon Easy Sugar Scrub Recipe
- How To Make Soap With Wine
- Homemade Flaxseed Heating Pad
- Makeup Storage Containers
- DIY Whipped Rose Shaving Cream
- How To Make Unicorn Bath Bombs
- DIY Perfume: How to Make Your Own Essential Oil Scent
- Adorable DIY Makeup Caddy
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Gardeners Melt And Pour Soap Recipe
- How To Make Beeswax Sheet Candles With Essential Oils
- Printable Summer Mandala Coloring Page
- Easy School Bus Craft
- Air Fryer Roasted Potatoes Recipe
- Solid Double Crochet Spiral Circle
- How To Knit Through The Back Loop
- How To Knit A Long Tail Cast On Photo Tutorial
- How To Wash A Skein Of Yarn Before Using
- Endless Summer Afghan Square