DIY Beauty Products: 60 DIY Cosmetics, DIY Bath Products, and More
Say goodbye to the drugstore! Save time and money when you make your own homemade beauty products. (It's easier than you think!)
We are adding the idea to your Ideas.
The idea was added to your Ideas.
Stop wasting your paycheck at Ulta and Sephora! By learning how to make homemade beauty products, you can save time AND money. Making your own DIY beauty products will save you trips to the store and allow you to customize your makeup and skincare to match your own personal needs.
How many times have you picked out a foundation or a face wash at the drugstore, only to put it back on the self because you unsure of the ingredients it contained or if it was even worth the price? You can avoid those frets completely when you make your own DIY bath products and homemade beauty remedies. From homemade lotions to DIY cosmetics to DIY bath bombs and homemade scrubs, there are an abundance of DIY beauty tutorials to choose from in this collection.
Whether you want to have a girls’ night in and relax with a homemade face mask or you want fight off wrinkles with an anti-aging cream, you will find the right homemade beauty products for you among these fresh and fabulous tutorials. Make your own toothpaste, homemade lip balm, DIY soap, sugar scrub recipes, and more.
Go ahead and treat yourself with these amazing homemade beauty products! With these refreshing products on your vanity, every day will feel like a spa day.
Join Our Fans and Sign Up to Receive Your Free eNewsletter!
If you've never tried making your own bath bombs before, don't miss our beginner-friendly video on how to make Fizzing Citrus DIY Bath Bombs!
Table of Contents
These homemade beauty products are all about enhancing your natural beauty. Whether you want to make your own lip balm to protect your lips from harsh winds, or if you want to save a little money by learning how to make your own makeup, this collection of tutorials has everything a girl could ask for.
As with any makeup product, customization is key. Make your own foundation in just the right shade for your skintone, or find the scent that matches your personality by making your own perfume. The possibilities are endless with these DIY cosmetics!
- Burt's Beeswax Knock-Off Lip Balm
- DIY Natural Eye Makeup
- Sun-kissed Glow Homemade Bronzer
- Pretty DIY Cream Blush
- DIY Natural Foundation
- DIY Customizable Perfume
- Simple DIY Natural Mascara
- Natural DIY Brow Serum
- How to Make Nail Polish
- Gorgeous Tinted DIY Lip Gloss
- Natural DIY Contour Powder
- Charcoal DIY Eyeliner and Mascara
- Lavender Citrus DIY Body Spray
- Stunning DIY Galaxy Nail Design
- Summer Body Oil Recipe
- Wine Stain DIY Lip Gloss
DIY Bath Products
Learn how to make your own soap and more in this collection of DIY bath products. From DIY shampoo to homemade soap to DIY body wash, this collection is full of homemade bath products you are sure to adore - especially for the price!
You won't miss your retail store products once you start using these wonderful bath DIYs. From zesty orange citrus to to cool coconut to sweet chocolate, there are plenty of scent options to choose from to put your mind at ease as your enjoy a relaxing bath.
- Moisturizing Honey and Dandelion DIY Soap
- Lemon Coconut Shampoo Recipe
- Easy DIY Bath Bomb Recipe
- Three Ingredient Homemade Body Wash
- Shower Jelly Soap Recipe
- Orange Zest Lemon Soap Tutorial
- Natural Rosemary Mint DIY Shampoo
- Aromatherapy Bath Bomb Recipe
- Honey Vanilla DIY Bubble Bath
- Coconut Soap Recipe
- Rosewater Pink Clay DIY Soap
- Lavender Bath Bags
- DIY Egg and Yogurt Hair Mask
- Chocolate DIY Soap Bars
- Out of this World Galaxy DIY Bath Bombs
- Homemade Bubble Bath
Looking for more bath products to treat yourself with? Then you need to see these 7 Luxurious Homemade Body Scrub Recipes
Scrubs, Lotions, and Creams
If you want your skin to look good, you've got to treat it right. We've got plenty of DIY skincare products here for all of your exfoliating, softening, and moisturizing needs.
From seasonal sugar scrubs to whipped body butters to DIY night creams, enrich your skin with these homemade beauty remedies. Whether you are looking for anti-aging products, ways to de-stress, or simple ideas to help nourish your skin, these are the DIY beauty products you need.
- Marvelous Mint DIY Sugar Scrub
- Anti-Aging DIY Night Cream
- Vanilla Pumpkin Spice Salt Scrub Recipe
- Homemade Coconut Oil Shaving Cream
- Whipped Chocolate Bath Butter
- Lemon Mojito Sugar Scrub Recipe
- Almond Lotion DIY Scrub Bar
- De-Stress Whipped Magnesium Body Butter
- Tropical Mango DIY Body Scrub Recipe
- Lotion Bar Recipe
- Black Tea Exfoliating DIY Face Scrub
- Natural Lavender DIY Cuticle Cream
- Luscious Honey Sugar Lip Scrub
More Homemade Beauty Products
Still haven't found exactly the right product for you? Don't worry, we still have several homemade beauty remedies you haven't tried yet.
In this section you will find homemade beauty products to help with special skin care needs (eczema, acne, etc.) as well as ways to refresh and protect your skin, hair, and teeth.
From DIY toothpaste to a tutorial on how to make dry shampoo to a treatment for poison ivy, all of your beauty essentials are covered in this eclectic group of DIY beauty tutorials.
Who doesn't enjoy a bit of pampering? Show your skin some love with these 20 Moisturizing DIY Face Masks
What is the ONE beauty product you use the most?
Free projects, giveaways, exclusive partner offers, and more straight to your inbox!
Your Recently Viewed Ideas
Images from other DIYers
Project of the Day
Revamp old pallet crates into a DIY shelving unit with this tutorial. These Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves are both functional and… Continue reading: "Painted Pallet Crate DIY Shelves"
Our Newest Ideas & Articles
- Free Printable Vegetable Planting Calendar
- Free Printable Flower Planting Calendar
- Diy Tassels To Add A Statement To Your Look
- Aromatherapy Sleep Salve With Essential Oils
- Declutter Your Home Checklist
- Flower Pot Wreath
- DIY Pet Keepsake Urn
- Makeup Bag Pattern
- Storage Labels
- How To Make A Pillow Mist Spray